Wednesday, March 26, 2008

RICHIE LAUNCHES JEWELRY LINE

Nicole Richie is set to extend her portfolio of moneymaking ventures: She is launching her own jewelry line.

The reality TV socialite is designing pieces, which will be produced by Mouawad, the exclusive jewelers behind supermodel Heidi Klum's fine jewelry collection, according to People.

And the new mum is ecstatic with the way the production process is going, because she can fit in time for designing as she looks after her newborn daughter, Harlow Winter.

She says, "It's all costume jewelry. I like to play with jewelry and mix and match. (I'm working with) this really talented woman named Shelley Gibbs. She's an artist and she sketches everything.

"Everyone's been really mellow and able to work around my schedule. If I need to go feed the baby, I do it."

As well as the jewelry project, Richie, who already has author, actress and singer on her resume, is launching a children's clothes range in addition to rumors of plans for her own fragrance, reports People.com.


http://www.sfgate.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts,
thought I would say thank you for all the great content.
Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often.

wholesale cashmere

Unknown said...


revoluza vertriebspartner
Twenty-five years ago, I spent six months flat on my back with a dislocated disk, unable to much of anything but nap & read. One day, my once-a-week cleaning woman was dusting my bedroom, and she paused as she picked up a paperback copy of "Bleak House" that was lying near my sickbed. She looked at the cover, which showed a painting of a woman in an somberly decorated 1880s interior, then looked around. "Looks like this place."
The room in the painting was much more elegant than mine, but I took her words as a compliment. "That's a really great book" I told her.
She turned the book over & looked at the blurb on the back. "Is it true? she asked.